Full-Time Teller Positions
Citizens Bank & Trust Company has an exciting opportunity for Full-Time Teller positions. Strong customer service, inter-personal skills, and cash handling a must. Previous banking experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Teller Operations: Perform basic teller transactions such as paying and receiving, verifying deposit amounts, examining checks for endorsement and negotiability, balance cash drawer.
- Teamwork: Foster teamwork with fellow associates in the branch and in the bank as a whole. Maintain helpful and courteous interactions with others and keep communications lines open.
- Risk Mitigation/Compliance: Adhere to all federal regulations and bank policies; keep current on bank procedures via the Bank’s resources and required training. Maintain all internal controls.
- Sales and Service Support: Identify servicing opportunities and sales referrals while handling customer transaction needs. Proactively educate customers on utilizing available access channels (ex. Mobile, Online Banking, ATM)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous work-related experience involving face-to-face interactions with customers and the handling of cash or payment transactions.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing and able to follow instructions and work under established guidelines.
- Basic computer skills.
How to Apply:
Send a resume to: Citizens Bank & Trust Company, Attn: Sherry Cowan. 201 E Main Street, Campbellsville, KY 42718 or email to: email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer