Fixed Rate Mortgages
With a fixed rate mortgage, you know exactly what your interest rate and monthly payment will be for the life of the loan. So you prefer a steady, predictable payment schedule, this type of loan may be right for you.
- Guaranteed rate for the term of the loan once you lock.
- Protection from rising interest rates.
- Fixed monthly payment amount.
Consider a Fixed-Rate Mortgage If:
- You plan to live in your home longer than 10 years
- You expect interest rates to rise while you are in your home
- You have a fixed income
- You want to feel secure about you monthly payment responsibilities.
How Much Will My Mortgage Payments Be?
Click here for Loan Calculator