Simply follow the steps below and access your account information to make transactions from your phone's web browser.
Citizens Mobile Banking provides fast, free*, and easy access to your accounts.
Mobile Banking Setup After Enrollment
- Log onto your ExpressNet account at www.cbtky.com
- Select the Mobile Banking tab.
- Check the box to enable web access for your mobile device.
- Select Yes in the drop-down menu to Receive Text message Alerts.
- Enter your Mobile Phone Number in the boxes provided.
- Select your wireless provider in the drop-down menu.
- Check the box next to any accounts you want to be able to access from your cell phone. You may choose one or all of your accounts. You can edit this selection at any time.
- Review the Mobile Banking Agreement and click "I Agree."
- A text message with enrollment confirmation will be sent to your mobile device following the completion of the Mobile Settings.
- You may now begin using your mobile phone to access your accounts.
Visit the "App Store" or "Google Play Store" and search "CBTKY" to download. Once you've downloaded the app sign on with your ExpressNet User ID and Password.
Text Banking is a free* service which allows you to quickly request and receive account information via text message. Citizens' Text Banking is just as secure as our other electronic banking services.
Step 1 - Log into ExpressNet.
Step 2 - Select the Mobile Banking tab, then the Text Mobile Settings subtab.
Step 3 - Check the boxes to enable web access for your mobile device and accept terms & conditions. Enter in your mobile phone number & select your wireless provider.
Step 4 - Select accounts to access via text and create a Mobile Short Name for each selected account. Click Submit.
Step 5 - Review enrollment information. Click I accept these full terms and conditions and click Confirm.
Step 6 - Text the validation code provided on the confirmation screen - Citizens Bank's short code to complete the enrollment process.
Most popular text commands:
- Bal = All Acct Bal
- Bal Acct Name = Single Acct Bal
- Hist = All Accts Recent Activity
- Hist Acct Name = Single Acct Activity
- Help = Commands
- Stop = Cancel
*Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service of Apple Inc.
Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
Valid SMS Messages
5-digit number - Security code to be sent when enrolling originally or changing enrollment information
- Help - Returns command references
- Bal - All Acct Bal
- Bal Acct Name - Single Acct Bal
- Hist - All Accts Recent Activity
- Hist Acct Name - Single Acct Activity
- Stop - Disables enrollment for text mobile banking.
Note: Messages are not case sensitive. The mobile short name is the name that will be included in the text request information for a specific account.
*There is no fee from Citizens Bank & Trust Company. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.