Simply follow the steps below and access your account information to make transactions from your phone's web browser.
Citizens Mobile Banking provides fast, free*, and easy access to your accounts.
Mobile Banking Setup After Enrollment
- Log onto your ExpressNet account at www.cbtky.com
- Select Options>Mobile Setting>Web Mobile Banking.
- Click the box next to any accounts you want to be able to access from your cell phone. You may choose one or all of your accounts. You can edit this selection at any time.
- Enter your mobile phone number in the boxes provided.
- Select your wireless provider in the drop-down menu.
- Review the Mobile Banking Agreement and click "I Agree."
- A text message with enrollment confirmation will be sent to your mobile device following the completion of the Mobile Settings.
- You may now begin using your mobile phone to access your accounts.
- Access the CBTKY Mobile site at www.cbtky.mobi and enter your ID and password. (NOTE: Some iPhone browsers require the following link to access the Mobile Site (https://www.airteller.com/citizensbankandtrust)
Text Banking is a free* service which allows you to quickly request and receive account information via text message. Citizens' Text Banking is just as secure as our other eBanking services.
Step 1. - Log into ExpressNet
Step 2. -Select Options>Mobile Settings>Text Mobile Banking
Step 3. - Enter in your mobile phone number, select accounts to access via text and create a Mobile Short Name for each selected account. Click Submit.
Step 4.- Review enrollment information. Click I accept these full terms and conditions and click Confirm.
Step 5. - Text the validation code provided on the confirmation screen - Citizens Bank's short code to complete the enrollment process.
Most popular text comands:
- Bal = All Acct Bal
- Bal Acct Name = Single Acct Bal
- Hist = All Accts Recent Activity
- Hist Acct Name = Single Acct Activity
- Help = Commands
- Stop = Cancel
*Your mobile carrier's message and data rates may apply.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service of Apple Inc.
Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
Valid SMS Messages
5-digit number - Security code to be sent when enrolling originally or changing enrollment information
- Help - Returns command references
- Bal - All Acct Bal
- Bal Acct Name - Single Acct Bal
- Hist - All Accts Recent Activity
- Hist Acct Name - Single Acct Activity
- Stop - Disables enrollment for text mobile banking.
Note: Messages are not case sensitive. The mobile short name is the name that will be included in the text request information for a specific account.
*There is no fee from Citizens Bank & Trust Company. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.