News & Information
- Taylor County Fair • May 29th - June 6th @ TC Fairgrounds
- Kids Outdoor Day • June 6th • 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. • Green River Lake • Free Admission
- Relay for Life • June 12th @ TCHS Football Field
- Market Off Main • June 13th • 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Hiestand House Golf Scramble • June 19th • Lunch served 12-1 • Scramble starts at 1 • For more information contact Betty Gorin-Smith at 270.465.1548
- Main Street Saturday Night Car Club • 1st Saturday night each month April - October • Downtown Campbellsville (Main Street) from 3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
$1 Million Carol M. Peterson Housing Fund Approved
A $1 million fund supporting accessibility rehab has been approved by the Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati (FHLBank). The Carol M. Peterson Housing Fund (CMPHF), previously offered as the Accessibility Rehabilitation Program, will provide funding for accessibility rehabilitation and emergency repairs for low- and moderate-income special needs and elderly homeowners in Kentucky, Ohio, and Tennessee. The $1 million fund will provide grants of up to $7,500 per household and will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
In order to qualify for a CMPHF grant:
The household must include at least one special needs or elderly (60 years of age or older) person;
Household income must be at or below 80 percent of the area median income based on the Mortgage Revenue Bond income limits established by the state housing finance agencies. These income limits are available at www.fhlbcin.com; and,
The applicant must have an ownership interest in the property to be repaired.
Members may submit applications on behalf of homeowners beginning June 1. All program information is now available at www.fhlbcin.com. Should you have any questions, please contact Housing and Community Investment at 888-345-2246.