News & Information
- St. Baldrick's "Color to Conquer" 5K Run/Walk • April 19th - 3:00 p.m. @ Miller Park • For more info visit www.colortoconquer.com
- Cville Fire-Rescue & Volunteer Annual Pancake Breakfast • April 25th - 5:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. @ Campbellsville/Taylor County Fire Department
- Kiwanis Club hosts 6th Annual Doug Mullins Golf Scramble • April 27th - 1:00 p.m. @ Campbellsville Country Club • For more info visit www.campbellsvillekiwanis.org
- I'm A Dam Runner 5K Run/Walk • May 9th • 9 a.m. start time @ US Army Corps of Engineers • 100% of proceeds goes to non-profit Friends of Green River Lake • For more info call 270-789-3776
- Main Street Saturday Night Car Club • 1st Saturday night each month April - October • Downtown Campbellsville (Main Street) from 3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- Boy Scout Troop #616 • Help support Troop #616 when you shop at Kroger! Click here for more information.
$1 Million Carol M. Peterson Housing Fund Approved
A $1 million fund supporting accessibility rehab has been approved by the Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati (FHLBank). The Carol M. Peterson Housing Fund (CMPHF), previously offered as the Accessibility Rehabilitation Program, will provide funding for accessibility rehabilitation and emergency repairs for low- and moderate-income special needs and elderly homeowners in Kentucky, Ohio, and Tennessee. The $1 million fund will provide grants of up to $7,500 per household and will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
In order to qualify for a CMPHF grant:
The household must include at least one special needs or elderly (60 years of age or older) person;
Household income must be at or below 80 percent of the area median income based on the Mortgage Revenue Bond income limits established by the state housing finance agencies. These income limits are available at www.fhlbcin.com; and,
The applicant must have an ownership interest in the property to be repaired.
Members may submit applications on behalf of homeowners beginning June 1. All program information is now available at www.fhlbcin.com. Should you have any questions, please contact Housing and Community Investment at 888-345-2246.