With Account Alerts, you get free* updates about your Citizens Bank account delivered directly to your e-mail address or mobile phone.
What you get
A wide range of valuable, time-saving updates about your account, including:
- Balance Alerts inform you when the available balance in checking or savings goes above or below a certain amount
- Event Alerts keeps you up-to-date on many of your bank services such as: CD maturities, loan maturities, insufficient funds, statements, bill payments, etc.
- Items Alerts notify you whenever checks are presented for payment and let you track specific checks
- Personal Alert Message Set up your own alert to remind you of important dates and times
How it works
- You can have alerts sent to your email address or mobile phone
- You can set up and manage alerts preferences for your accounts through your ExpressNet Online Banking Account
*Citizens Bank does not charge you a fee for using the Citizens Account Alerts Service. However, your wireless carrier may charge you for messages you receive from us related to this service.