01.27.23 | E-Statement Action Steps
*** Re-Enrollment Required ***
In your last E-Statement, we included a notice explaining that we are moving you to a new E-Statement system beginning 01/27/2023. This change will require interaction from you.
On 1/27/2023, a new tab will display in ExpressNet (via web browser only) called eSTMT. Once you click on this tab;
- Select the accounts you wish to view online only.
- Verify your E-mail address.
- Read and Agree to the Electronic Banking Disclosure and click Enroll Now.
- Confirm enrollment by clicking OK. You will then receive a Confirmation E-mail.
Now you are all set and will receive an E-mail every month when your statement is ready to view online!
If you have additional recipients your monthly statement is being sent to, such as a CPA or Bookkeeper, go to the Additional Recipients tab and Click Add Additional Recipients.
- Give them a Username, add their E-mail address and give them an Access PIN.
- Click Assign Documents to select the account statement(s) you want them to receive.
- Notify that recipient of their Username and Access PIN.
- This will NOT give Additional Recipients access to your Online Banking information. They will have their own secure portal to log into using the username and Access PIN you setup for them to view account statement(s) you assigned them.
Any Access PIN resets for the additional recipient will be done on this same tab by you, the account holder.
- If you are the “Additional Recipient”, you may need to reach out to the account holder to make sure you are being added to their eSTMT tab. You will not receive a confirmation E-mail when you are added or removed by the account holder.
- If you do not have an Online Banking ID, you can apply online by going to www.cbtky.com, click the ExpressNet Login and Enroll Now or visit one of our branches.
We understand this is a big change and will assist you any way we can. Contact us for assistance or questions at CustomerInfo@cbtky.com, 270-465-8193 or stop by any of our Locations. Thank you!
12.21.22 | Monthly Statement Notice
Hello! Thank you for taking a moment to hear from President and CEO, Mark Johnson. By pressing play on the video below you will hear how we are continuing to serve our community with time-proven financial services and secure technologies. If you have any questions following the video contact us at 270.465.8193 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.