ExpressNet, our Online Banking service will allow you to access your accounts over the Internet 24 hours a day.
Citizens Bank & Trust provides you with convenient, full site EVSSL security, Pharming Shield, and RSA password-protected access to all your accounts, day or night, from anywhere in the world.
ExpressNet Online Banking
Our ExpressNet Internet banking allows you to:
- Review all of your accounts on one screen.
- Check current balances.
- View daily account activity - keep track of withdrawals, deposits, and payments.
- Transfer funds internally.
- Reorder checks.
- Pay bills online.
- Make loan payments.
Self-Password Reset option for ExpressNet!
Before you are able to use the Password Reset option, you must first complete the “Password Reset Question” and “Password Reset Answer” when prompted at login OR on the Options > Personal tab. Then the next time you are locked out or cannot remember your password:
ExpressNet Login on www.cbtky.com
- Select Reset Password link if you become locked out or cannot remember the password.
- Complete the fields, and then follow the prompts. The email subject is required, and you can enter up to 50 characters. An email is sent with a Click Here function, which is valid for two hours from the time the email was originally sent. The date and time stamp are local time. Your device settings determine the date and time stamp.
- Select Click Here in the email. A secure internet browser screen appears.
- Enter your NetTeller ID or Alias and the answer to the security question established on the Options menu, and then select Continue.
- Enter a new password, re-enter your new password and Submit.
- Must be between 8 and 20 characters in length
- Must contain at least 1 letter
- Must contain at least 1 number
- May contain the following special characters +_%@!$*~
- Must not match or contain your ID
- Must not match one of the previous 4 Passwords
- When resetting your Password from the Mobile app, tap Forgot? in the Password box.
- Select how you want to receive your security code, Send an E-mail or Text Message, and tap Continue.
- Enter your ExpressNet ID, the E-mail or mobile phone number on file and a Subject message for your Reset E-mail or Text, tap continue.
- When you receive the E-mail or Text, verify that it contains the Subject you entered and enter the code received in that message. Tap Continue.
- Next you'll be prompted to enter the answer to your Security Question. Enter your Answer and click Submit.
- Finally, you’ll be presented with a Change Credentials screen where you will enter a new password, re-enter it, tap Submit and you should be good to go!