Job Title: Loan Processing
Division: Retail Banking/Main Office
About the Job
As a loan processor, you will prepare and process loan files from application through approval. This will involve obtaining all necessary documentation as well as ensuring compliance with bank, regulatory guidelines as well as customer service standards.
The specific duties as a Loan Processor will include:
- Complete loan file maintenance.
- Responsible for reviewing new loan application requests to ensure that all required forms and/or documentation have been provided by the borrower.
- Ordering credit reports,title commitments, surveys, and appraisals for the appropriate parties.
- Acting as a liaison and maintaining communication between customers and all parties involved in the transaction.
- Preparing approved loans for closing and coordinating closing with lenders, borrowers and other required parties.
- Complete loan research as needed.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and compliance with internal policies and procedures. Understand and ensure compliance with laws, rules and regulations affecting Citizens Bank.
As a loan processor, you must have strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills including: written and verbal. Specific qualifications for the Loan Processor position include:
- Considerable knowledge and understanding of loan documentation and loan preparations – prior loan experience helpful.
- Strong interpersonal,organizational and computer skills.
- Work in a team environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Our Hiring Philosophy:
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment opportunities(EEO) to all persons regardless of age, race, sex, religion, national origin,handicap, marital status, or other attributes not pertinent to the job requirements. This policy reflects our practice of making all employment decisions, from recruitment to promotions, based on an individual's qualifications without discrimination on any basis.
- Competitive compensations based on experience
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Attn: Sherry Cowan
201 E. Main St.
Campbellsville, KY 42718.